Saturday, May 10, 2008

Comic Book

I had the most terible fight with my friend at school today. My friend, Zulaikha bought a Doraemon comic book to school today and she read it when the teacher was teacing. Beacaus I was a prefect, And we coudin't bring comic books to school, so I orderd her to give me the book. But then, My best friend which is also a prefect, said that we should forgive her because this was her first mistake. Nooo way I said. Then we argued until recess time was over. Bother, I didn't ate yet!!

3 comments:

laily said...

Seeing your picture i think i have seen you too.i think you have came to my house.and our mothers are like best friend since how must i say it darjah enam .And seing your situation I think you should just do what you have to and it is also a school rules. by Aisyah

Suzi said...

Salam,
Amboi nadia pun ada blog....ingat kami lagi? Iman...Ismail...Sumaiyyah..Isa...dr adelaide.
jom jenguk kami kat, http://risauiman.fotopages.com/

Anonymous said...

Sekadar mengingatkan. Amalkan doa ini.

Dari Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286, bermaksud;

"Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau hukum kami jika kami lupa atau kami melakukan kesalahan. Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau bebani kami dengan beban yang berat sebagaimana Engkau bebankan kepada orang-orang sebelum kami. Ya Tuhan kami, janganlah Engkau pikulkan kepada kami apa yang tidak sanggup kami memikulnya. Maafkanlah kami, ampunilah kami, dan rahmatilah kami. Engkaulah Pelindung kami, maka tolonglah kami menghadapi orang-orang kafir".